Prepare Your Chapter 7 Bankrupty Petition Online
Includes $335 Court filing fee
Does not include credit counseling course fees
Social Security Card
- 2 most recent tax return transcripts (download from the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript)
- 2 most recent years' W-2s and 1099s
- 6 months' of paystubs
- Social Security statements
- Disability statements
- Rental properties statements
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement
- 2 most recent years' profit and loss statement
- Business bank statements
Statements: Monthly statements for all checking, savings, stock, retirement accounts
- Loan agreement
- Proof of value from from nada.com or kbb.com
- Monthly statement showing amount owed and monthly payment
- Mortgage and note
- Online valuation, broker’s price opinion, or appraisal
- Mortgage statements showing current loan balances and payment amounts
- Proof of home insurance
- Time share documents
Life insurance policies
Judgments for or against you
Alimony, child support orders
Personal injury documents
Certificate of completion for first credit counseling course
Certificate of completion for second credit counseling course
Steps to Apply for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
1. Obtain credit report
Download a copy of your credit report.
2. Credit counseling course
Complete a third-party online credit counseling course.
3. Fill out online application
Input all required information, upload documents, and pay the fee. All online.
4. Attorney review
A licensed New York Chapter 7 Bankruptcy attorney reviews your application materials and guides you on any necessary changes.
5. You sign
After the attorney's review is complete, you sign your application and provide us with scans of your signature pages.
6. Attorney submits Chapter 7 petition to court
We submit your Chapter 7 petition to the Bankruptcy Court.
7. 341 Meeting
You and the attorney attend a meeting with the U.S. Bankruptcy trustee and any of creditors.
The Bankruptcy Court grants your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge!
Start your New York Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case with confidence.
One-on-one Chapter 7 Bankruptcy attorney service.
Baya Harrison, Esq.
Your bankruptcy attorney
Baya Harrison, Esq. is an attorney licensed in New York, Florida, and California. NoDebt.Law is The Harrison Law Firm's online platform to make the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process more efficient, accurate, and affordable.