Attorney: The Harrison Law Firm P.C.Baya W. Harrison, Esq.38-08 Union Street, Suite 11A, Flushing, NY 11354(866) 943-2692 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Harrison Law Firm P.C. has agreed to represent you in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case under the following terms and conditions:
1. You promise to pay the attorney a total of $1,665. This sum covers attorney’s fees. In addition to paying the fee you understand that there are costs involved which you agree to pay. These include filing fees and counseling fees. The filing fee is $335.
Once you have paid the full attorney’s fee, received credit counseling, and provided the required data and supporting documentation and have reviewed and signed the papers, the attorney will file your petition for bankruptcy.
2. The attorney agrees to prepare the bankruptcy petition, schedules, and statement of affairs; review reaffirmation agreements; and appear with you at the initially scheduled meeting of creditors.
3. The attorney has not agreed to provide services for collateral matters and for matters which arise after the initially scheduled meeting of creditors, such as:
a. Motions to avoid liensb. Complaints filed against you, such as complaints to determine the dischargeability of debts or objecting to your discharge.c. Opposing objections to your claim of exemptions.
4. If any of the matters covered in No. 3 above or other collateral matters arise, and you want the Harrison Law Firm to represent you and Harrison Law Firm agrees to do so, you agree to pay additional fees at the Harrison Law Firm's prevailing billing rates for the attorney, $220/hour.
5. DUTIES OF CLIENTYou agree to be truthful with us, to cooperate, to keep us informed of developments, to abide by this Agreement, and to keep us advised of your current address, phone number and whereabouts. Further, it is your responsibility to provide us with the information and supporting documentation requested.
You also agree to review your bankruptcy papers to ensure that they are factually accurate and that they disclose fully all of your assets and other financial information. The Firm is not responsible for determining whether there are other assets or claims that are or may be relevant to your bankruptcy case if you fail to inform us of them.
We will ask you to fill out an online questionnaire and paper questionnaire to assist us in preparing your case and we may ask you for additional information not listed above. We also recommend reading the firm’s website periodically for important information concerning bankruptcy.
6. You may discharge the Harrison Law Firm at any time. The Harrison Law Firm may withdraw from your case with your consent or for good cause. Good cause includes your breach of this contract, for example, if your bill becomes more than 60 days past due, if you do not communicate with us, or if your conduct makes it unreasonably difficult to carry our employment effectively.
7. Attorney does not have errors and omissions insurance for this case.
8. You acknowledge receipt of a copy of this agreement.
If you agree to all the terms above, please type your name and email address below, then e-sign the document and press Agree & Sign. After you sign the Agreement, we will email you payment instructions. You will be redirected to the application form and asked to create an account to begin your application:
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Baya Harrison
Signed On: February 15, 2021
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: 律师委托书 纽约第七章个人破产
Agree & Sign